Monday, June 9, 2008

11 Months Old Today




Today Ainsley is 11 months old...so strange how fast a year can go by. She is just so big. I look at her and I can't believe that she's become this pre-toddler little kid. Sometimes she barely looks like a baby anymore. We even turned her car seat around for our big trip this weekend. She looks like such a big kid sitting in it

This weekend we went to my cousin's wedding in West Virginia. It was a very long drive there and a very long drive back. I do not have any pictures of the wedding because, as luck would have it, somehow our camera battery died. I charged it Wednesday or Thursday and when I tried to take a picture on Friday of Ainsley sleeping in the back it was dead. So no pictures of the wedding or of Ainsley in her very pretty dress that NonNon bought for her. I am hoping that my mom and sister can burn their pictures to CD and send them to me so I can post them here and send one of Ainsley in the dress to NonNon. This is my new way of sending thank you notes. The thought hit me when my mother in law bought Ainsley her shoes...perfect, a thank you note on the back of a picture. Personally, I hate thank you notes. I completely understand that you should send a thank you note to thank someone for something, and I am very appreciative of people's generosity, but I'd much rather just say thank you. And honestly, none of you ever have to send me a thank you note, because guess what...I don't keep them. I don't know how people keep everything. I just don't have room for it. I truly appreciate it when someone takes the time to write me a thank you note, but please know that I will never speak badly of someone for not sending one to me. I know life is hectic and busy and I barely get mine done in a timely manner. Plus, they ain't cheap! So hence came my wonderful idea to start sending thank you notes on the back of pictures. Right now, I really only get stuff for Ainsley, so why not send a picture of her using it or wearing it with a little note on the back. So much easier to write than a thank you note, and the recipient will actually use and possibly keep a picture. So from now on you all receive thank you notes on the back of pictures. Decision made!

Traveling this weekend was very exhausting. And now Ainsley is all screwy with her night time routine. I can't seem to get her to go to bed at 8 and she's not going down as easily. Probably because she was up until 11 both nights we were there and she slept with me and Clif. So, it should be easier then the first time we tried the whole routine thing, but right now it feels like we're back at square one.

So, I am not going to rant about our refrigerator woes, but I am going to say one thing. I believe I have found a company to hate even more than Best Buy, if that's possible. Samsung is by far, the worst company I have ever dealt with. Everyone out there, do yourself a favor, never buy a Samsung product. They are impossible to get a hold of. I tried for quite a bit today and all I could do was end up talking to some very rude people who "Don't work for Samsung" as they told me. They just distribute parts...well then you freaking work for Samsung!! Anyway, long story short...still no working refrigerator. Yes, still broken, one week and counting.

Ok, I'm done, I won't go on and on like I tend to do.

Mom, Carolyn, if you're reading this, please send me pictures from this weekend...I know my readers are just dying to see Ainsley in her dress :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews