Thursday, June 5, 2008

Curly Hair?

Ok, so if you are reading this before I get home from work today then there is no picture. Check back this evening for a picture of Ainsley's curly hair...maybe. I tried to get a picture of it last night, but between Ainsley not cooperating and a dying camera battery...I didn't quite do it justice. So I'm going to take one tonight and load it up here this evening.

So, as you know, Ainsley really has just about no hair. It is growing, but very slowly. Up until this point it's been just blond fuzz...that sometimes looks red depending on her outfit or the position of the sun in the sky :) But last night I noticed that at the nape of her neck she's got a couple of little curls. Now, it would make sense that Ainsley would have curly hair since her father basically has a blond Afro and she looks just like him. Even I have some curl to my hair. However, it is very hard to imagine her with this full head of thick curls when she's so close to being bald right now.

Anyway, I just don't know if anyone will be able to stand it with her being so cute bald. I mean how will people deal with such an adorable little baby with curly Q hair. Oh my gosh, I just don't know!

Our refrigerator drama continues. We have a temporary fix and apparently the part is coming in today, so I'm just hoping it gets installed this evening so we don't have to deal with this weekend...since we won't be here so someone else will be dealing with it and we will be worrying about it. We had a slight glimmer of hope on Monday night when we called Samsung and they told us it was probably covered under warranty. Well we had a service man come out, and it's not covered. So we had to pay for it, but at least it's going to be fixed.

This weekend we are travelling to good ole West Virginia for my cousin Beverly's wedding. This will be Ainsley's 2nd trip to the farm, but since she was only 2 months old last time, I think she'll enjoy it a little more this time. I'll have to take her to see the cows! I probably won't update again until we get back, so have a great weekend and I'll talk to you Monday.

Oh and shouts out to my cousin Eddie for Graduating from high school tomorrow! I can't believe it! I wish we could be at your party on Saturday. You may not be reading this but I know you're mom is. Congratulations.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews