Friday, June 20, 2008

Update

Ok, so I've been a really bad blogger this week. But I do have a good excuse...my blog is about Ainsley and unfortunately I have not spent much time with Ainsley this week. Work has been C-R-A-Z-Y and I don't just mean in the busy way. I mean that usually there are 7 account managers and we are down to 3 this week. One got fired 3 weeks ago, one got fired yesterday, two are on vacation. So, I have not taken lunch all week, I have not been home before 7 all week...some nights it's been much later. So, work is why I have not updated the blog...I definitely don't have any new pictures.

Well, it is Friday, thank goodness. So I will be spending most of the weekend with the little bug. Clif and I planned weeks ago to make this Saturday date night in order to celebrate our anniversary. So his parents are coming to babysit. I'm looking forward to a night out, but I am sad that this week was so busy and now I will be away from her Saturday night.

So, I am making this short, I'm going to leave work now so I can play with her before she has to go to bed tonight.

Check back this weekend, and next week will be much better.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews