Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pamper Me


Ainsley and I went with Caitlyn to get our nails done on Thursday afternoon. Ainsley just got polish on her little fingers and toes. Caitlyn and I got manicures and pedicures.



It was a little difficult getting her to sit still while my nails were drying, but it was fun. Although I would like her to stay a little tyke forever, it made me realize that we have a lot to look forward to as mother and daughter. When you're wrapped up in the day to day of changing diapers and wiping noses and enforcing time out, you forget that one day this little girl could be your best friend. It was a nice reminder.



Ainsley seemed to enjoy herself, but it was tough to get her to be patient and let her nails dry. She also broke a bottle of nail polish on the marble floor. Oh well!





The place we went was so nice. And Caitlyn and I got Mimosas while we got pedicures! Definite bonus. All three of us got a plate of strawberries, whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Yummy! Ainsley loved that part.

I know I missed the post yesterday...but hey twice in one week isn't so bad! Tomorrow, or maybe the next day, I'll share pictures from our trip to the Aquarium.

And PS...here are some cute pics of Freddie with Uncle Cam, just so he doesn't feel left out :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews