Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Clif

We are still camera-less, so here are some pictures from Clif's iPhone.








We are beach bound this week for some vacation and Cam and Amanda's wedding. We had been thinking about getting a new camera soon, so with the camera gone and the wedding on the horizon, we're probably going to purchase one of the mac daddy D-SLR cameras. I've wanted one for awhile, so no time like the present.

I do have some news on the job search front. Clif has an interview tomorrow afternoon with a local market research firm. I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that it goes well. So if you could, say a little prayer for us tomorrow that all goes well and maybe they'll offer him the job on the spot!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband. He truly is the best father I know and my kids are so lucky that he is their daddy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews