Monday, June 28, 2010

Goin' to the Chapel...


Yes, we did watch Cam and Amanda tie the knot this weekend and we did witness the cutest display of a flower girl ever...however, before I get to that, we spent a few days at the beach with our NEW CAMERA!!!! Which, by the way is amazing! So, I'm going to try...again I said TRY...to update the blog every day this week with pictures and stories of our 5 days in Nags Head.

We arrived on Tuesday night late...so not too much to tell there. The kids were up late and we were all tired so we slept in a bit on Wednesday and spent most of the day at the beach. It was super hot, but we were at the beach, so I guess that's better than cold.


Ainsley loves the beach. But, what she loves even more than the beach is the ocean. I couldn't get pictures of her in the ocean because I was with Freddie anytime she and Clif went in, but she pretty much wanted to be in the ocean always.









She got to play with her cousins Sammy and Gavin.




Meanwhile, Freddie did a lot of sleeping on the beach.




Tomorrow I will tell you all about Ainsley's first mani-pedi!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews