Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Diets

So Clif and I have decided to go on a diet...not really a diet, more just eating healthier and trying to be a little more active. This can be tough with a full time job, a 12 month old, a very messy house, a broken refrigerator and a class to finish. But we're making the effort. Clif, has already lost 16 pounds by doing nothing...men suck. I think this made him eager to try and lose more. Now that I am not breastfeeding as much, I've definitely put on a couple of pounds, so that is making me eager to lose it and then some. So I am adding these little weight trackers to the blog, then we're kind of held accountable.

We officially started yesterday and we're going until the end of the year. Wish us luck.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews