Wednesday, July 20, 2011

According to Ainsley #12 - You're How Old?!?!?!?!


We are practicing our letters...

Ainsley: Mommy, what does twee start with?
Mommy: Ta, Ta, Ta, tree starts with the letter T.
Ainsley: What does house start with?
Mommy: Ha, Ha, Ha, house starts with the letter H.
Ainsley: What does Datsby start with?
Mommy: Ga, Ga, Ga, Gatsby starts with the letter G.
Ainsley: No Mommy, what does DATsby start with.
Mommy: GATsby starts with the letter G.  Our dog's name is GATsby.
Ainsley: (rolls eyes) Mommy, I am too little to say GATsby.  Only drwon ups say that.
Mommy: You just said it GATsby.  Ga, Ga, Ga.
Ainsley: Mommy, I am only 4, you are...how old are you again?
Mommy: I'm 33.
Ainsley: (giggling) Oh wow!  Teek can say Ga, Ga, Ga.  How old is Teek?
Mommy: Keek is 27.
Ainsley: WHAT?!?!?  That is soooo old.

I texted my sister-in-law to tell her what her niece thought of her age.  I'm not sure she found it as funny as I did.

I'm linking up with Rebecca over at Musings of a Manic Mama on Friday.  Go check out her blog...


Musings of a Manic Mama
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews