Wednesday, June 8, 2011

According to Ainsley #7 - Shyness is Not a Choice


A: "Mommy?"

M: "Yes Ainsley?"

A: "Who are we going to see?"

M: "Aunt Charity.  Remember, I told you she is Grandma's sister."

A: "Her baby sister?"

M: "Yes, her baby sister."

A: "Is she a baby?"

M: "No, she's not a baby, but she is Grandma's baby sister, just like Freddie will always be your baby brother...forever and ever."

Long pause while she considers this.

A: "Maybe I will be sy."

M: "What?"

A: "I don't know Mommy, maybe I will be sy."

M: "Sigh?  You will be sigh?"

Major eye roll.

A: "No Mommy, ssssssyyyyy!  Like at scool sometimes, I am sssssyyyyyyy."

M: "Oh, shy?"

A: "Yes, maybe I will be sy.  I don't know we'll just check it out when we get there."


I'm linking up with Rebecca over at Musings of a Manic Mama on Friday.  Go check out her site...



Musings of a Manic Mama
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews