Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Rocked the Bump, and Then the Bump Rocked Me

I'm linking up with Shell at Things I Can't Say for her "Rocking the Bump" meme.



I was never one of those skinny, not showing until 6 months, pregnant girls.  I showed very early.  The first time it was pretty much under control, even though I was in maternity clothes by the end of my first trimester.


7 months pregnant and NO stretchmarks!  Don't worry, they showed up for #2.

2 weeks before Ainsley arrived


However...

Number 2?  I bought larger pants at 5 weeks.  I couldn't fit into some of my maternity clothes from the first pregnancy.  People knew what was going on by the time I was 2 months along.  There was no hiding it.  I was...whalish.  Yes, that describes it well.


The night before Freddie was born, on bed rest, feeling oh so beautiful...

I am not posting a nude belly pic of #2. This picture is embarrassing enough.

I'm a little nervous to see what #3 will bring.*



*This is simply a thought, I AM NOT pregnant.  Don't go starting any rumors!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews