Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Miss Ainsley White


A little background before you watch the video. So every day Ainsley says (now you must put on your fiercest whine when saying this in your head) "But I don't want to go to school." And I say, "Well, you have to go to school because I have to go to work." Again, don't forget the whining, "But I don't want you to go to work." And I say, "Well sometimes we all have to do things we don't want to do, it's just life." I know, I'm crazy for trying to instill life lessons in my 3 year old, but really, what the heck else am I supposed to say? Guess what kid, I don't want to go to work either but if we want our house and our cars and our clothes and groceries, that's where I gotta be!



So the other night Ainsley dressed up and pretended to be the Mommy dropping off baby Ainsley at school. Once again, I need a video camera permanently running in this house, so I feel like I missed the best parts getting the camera, but I think you'll still enjoy this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews