Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Freddie's Laugh

Note: Double click on the videos...I couldn't get them to embed properly so half the screen is cut off.

Freddie has the most amazing laugh. And it's very surprising. As a baby, Ainsley laughed all the time...which was wonderful. However, Freddie's a little bit tougher. He always has such a serious face and then every once in awhile he'll bust out a giggle.

I've been trying desperately to get this wonderful little giggle on video to share with you all. Well, I'm not entirely happy with what I've gotten, but I'll keep trying. For now, here's a little taste...



You can also hear Ainsley in the background pretending to talk to Clif about how I can't use the camera. As you can also see, Freddie loves his jumperoo.


Sorry this one is a bit blurry. I couldn't remember how to do video. Clif cleared it up for me so I think I'm good to go now.


This is somewhere between a laugh and a cry.


I think he was laughing at Brinkley just seconds before I pulled the camera out.

I am always asking Ainsley to get him to laugh. She's the best at it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews