Sunday, July 18, 2010

I don't want to jinx it, but...

I think we are potty trained!!!


Seriously, if you want your kid potty trained, have someone else do it. Caitlyn is at my house 2 weeks and Ainsley is pretty much accident free! She does still wear a diaper to bed, but has not had a diaper on during the day in 2 weeks. I'm so proud of my big girl.

She still doesn't really like to do it for me or Clif, but this weekend Caitlyn was gone and we had zero accidents. She does occasionally start to pee in her big girl pants, but then catches herself. I think that's okay. She realizes she has to go to the potty and stops herself and goes.


We went to her 3 year checkup this week. I can't believe she is three!! The doctor says she is extremely advanced in language and verbal skills. She is in about the 60th percentile for weight and height and she's very happy that she's doing so well with the potty. She told me not to give in if she asks for a diaper, even if she screams and cries and holds her number 2's.

Freddie is growing like a weed. I've pulled out his 6 month clothes and put away anything 3 month or smaller. He won't have his check up for a couple of weeks, but I would say he weighs about 19 pounds. He LOVES the jumperoo!! I love this stage of infancy. He's so smiley and happy. He coos and talks all the time.






That's all for today, I have to start dinner, but I hope to get some video posted this week. Stay tuned.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews