Saturday, August 7, 2010

Videos

I know I've been MIA for awhile...sorry.

I also know I've promised some video in the past. So here are a few videos for your viewing enjoyment...

This one Caitlyn shot while she was here. It's probably the best one.



As you can see, and probably already know, Ainsley really doesn't ever do what I ask her to. But this is just a fun video of her dancing and singing and hamming it up.




In this one, the little dolls Ainsley has are figurines. One Clif got when Ainsley was born and it's a father holding an infant. The other is a pregnant woman I got when I was pregnant with Freddie. Ainsley loves to take them out of the cabinet and tell stories about mommy and daddy. Here, she's giving Freddie her version of the birds and the bees.



Finally, Freddie started eating solids this week. Since early on he had some constipation issues, we're starting with veggies. So here are his first carrots. I'm pretty sure he was way beyond ready for this since he weighed in at 19lbs 12oz at his 4 month appointment this past week.



I will post some pictures in the next blog. Hopefully it will not take me 2 weeks this time around!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews