Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July Celebration



I've been meaning to post this all week, but it's been very hectic with Clif leaving and trying to get ready for the birthday party this weekend. So, real quick...we did our independence day celebrating on Saturday. We went down to a friend's neighborhood party. They had pools and slides set up for the kids.




Then we headed out to the Brandermill golf course for fireworks.

Ainsley had a blast running around with the other kids. Freddie did a lot of sleeping and some observing of the older kids playing.






I love fireworks. Seriously, fireworks make the 4th of July very high on my list of holidays. I just love them. I'm glad Ainsley seems to like them too. Even Freddie seemed cool with them.


He was awake for them, but he didn't cry or anything from the noise. He got a little tense during the finale, but that's to be expected.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews