Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I ya you fuggy.

So, I know I'm biased, but seriously, Ainsley is just the sweetest little thing in the world. Last night she was taking her bath and became fascinated with the faucet cover, which is a frog. She'd take it off and play with it, then put it back and laugh and say "Ah fuggy!" That would be froggy for all of you not familiar with Ainsley speak.

Finally, I said "Okay, time to get out" and I drained the water. Well as the water drained, she said goodbye to "fuggy." She had put him back on the faucet at this point and she proceeded to kiss him and whisper "I ya you fuggy. I ya you." Then she'd kiss, kiss, kiss him over and over again. Then again she'd whisper "I ya you." Kiss. "I ya you." Kiss.

It was really just too precious for words.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews