Thursday, May 14, 2009

No Camera :(

Our camera is broken :( So we had to take it back to that evil place that I hate and it won't be returned for 2-4 weeks. So no new pics of Ainsley until then.

It has been a looooooong week and I am just really looking forward to the weekend. We have no plans this coming weekend, so it will be nice to just hang out around the house and get some things done. These kind of weekends always feel longer which is exactly what I need right now...a long weekend. Work has been wearing me out and I feel like I haven't had a break in ages.

Ainsley is talking like crazy. It amazes me the things that she knows how to say. Everyday it's something new and different. Most days, while I'm at work, I'll call home and talk to her for a few minutes. She'll say "Hiiiii Mommy! Ewww a werk?" Translation: Hi Mommy! Are you at work? Then I'll ask her how she is and she'll say "A fiiine," (I'm fine) and then she'll go on to tell me about the video she's watching or what daddy is doing. I can't quite get it all, but it's getting more and more clear every day. Maybe since I can't take pictures I will break out the video camera and take some video of her chatting away. I'll try and do that this weekend.

Hope everyone makes it through this very long week and I'll be in touch soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews