Friday, May 22, 2009

Little Miss Priss

In the mornings, if Ainsley is awake when I'm getting ready, she is all about the hair product, the makeup, the lotion, the brushes...anything girlie you can imagine. She watches me put on lotion and says "My some? A my yegs mommy? My some" That means: Can I have some? On my legs, mommy? Can I have some?

Then she watches me do my hair in the bathroom. "My some mommy? My aire? My some" and she pats her head. So I give her the tiniest bit of mousse and she splats it on the top of her head matting her hair down.

Then she sees the makeup case come out and she starts "My some mommy? My face? My yeyes?" That's my eyes. So I pretend to put blush and eye shadow on her and then she runs to show daddy.

She's such the prissy girl.

This weekend we are attempting potty training. We'll see how it goes...I'm not going to stress over it and I'm not going to overly push. But she does often ask to sit on the potty, she just rarely does anything once she's there.

Have a great LONG weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews