Friday, June 22, 2012

Night 2

I'm not going to post about this every day, and this will not be long like yesterday's...but thought you'd want to know that last night?  Brutal. 

Not sure if she was just really tired Wednesday night, or if Clif not being around last night made a difference, or if this is just how it goes...but Ainsley was still awake at 10:30 last night.  I checked on her every minute for an hour and 25 minutes.

She didn't cry, she didn't complain, but she laid there awake.  I ended up sitting on her floor, at which point she fell asleep in less than 90 seconds...might be a slight exaggeration, but not by much.

So here's my question...HOW DOES ONE DO THAT?!?!?!?! 

How do you lie in bed for an hour and a half...tired...and not fall asleep?  I will never know that answer, because I am absolutely certain that if I stay in one spot for longer than 20 minutes, I will fall asleep...anywhere.  And, it doesn't matter if shadows are morphing into monsters or witches are hovering above.  Give me 20 minutes in a dark room and Good Night people!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews