Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Missing Week

Seriously, I just looked at my blog and saw June 6th as my last post, then looked at the calendar and said "Oh, it's only been a week, why is Clif complaining."

Um...no.  It's been two weeks.  Today is the 20th...not the 13th.  So somehow I lost a week somewhere.  That's not a good thing when my weeks just fly by anyway.  So to have a week just "poof" - disappear into thin air?  Really bad.

So where did it go?  How did a week just flash by?  So fast that I thought it had never been...


June 10th.  An in home date for our anniversary.  Happy 6th anniversary to us.

The movie Tron, blue drinks, and popcorn - popped in a pot, I might add.  Too bad we only saw 20 minutes of the movie...This is the night Freddie came down with Hand, Foot, and Mouth.  Sweet.
My gift to Clif...because we are broke.  Just a reminder that money isn't everything.  Each penny is from an important year in our lives.

Day 1 of sick children.  I couldn't take the fighting anymore and really needed to get the kitchen cleaned.  Found it on pinterest.  Sorry it's fuzzy, I was working on 2.5 hours of sleep.  I thought it was clear at the time.
Day 2 of sick children.  Finally found a great base for making blanket/pillow tents in the living room.
Bye-bye babies...
...off to Chicago. 
June 16th.  Tickets to Dave Matthews.  It's been 18 months since we've seen him.  Super excited.

Largest crew we've had for a show in quite some time.  Normally, it's just me and Clif tailgating by ourselves.

The only man I'm ever allowed to leave Clif for...if his wife's okay with it, we are totally down.

This was our Anniversary present to one another...just a week late.


Happy Father's Day, Clif!
Sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews