Monday, January 24, 2011

I Am Here...

...just still computerless :(

Doesn't it always seem to be the case, that when you set your mind to do something (like blog every day), something gets in the way - not just a busy schedule, literally something tangible that you can't freaking control (like computer not being hooked up, then said computer apparently being broken in some manner during the move - or by your three year old)?  Nothing serious, luckily, but the receiver (I guess that's what you call it) that our wireless mouse and keyboard talks with, so what I type and click actually gets communicated, seems to have been bent.  Either by being packed in a box, or my three year old.  Probably most likely the three year old's fault.  We are getting a new piece, so the issue should be fixed in about a week.

So until then, my options are limited. 

I could do it at work...which I don't love, since I'm new and probably shouldn't spend too much time on the internet.  Even though, that's how I'm posting right now.

I could use Kip and Denise's computers...but this is where the "I'm busy" excuse rears it's ugly head.  I've been spending a lot of time setting up the basement, setting up the rooms and it's a whole "out of sight, out of mind" issue.  If my computer were set up and I was in the basement working, no doubt the glowing screen would draw me in and I would waste an hour on facebook/email/blogging.

Both of these options have one horrible flaw...no pictures.  So I have written a couple of posts, but both have pictures to go with them.  And althogh I know my words are beautiful and should be enough...really people, THEY ARE!!!!...I know how you love your pictures.

So they are tucked nicely away, waiting for the computer issue to be resolved, pictures to be uploaded and "Publish Post" to be clicked.

So please bare with me a little while longer.  Then I really am going to try and post every day.

Lucky readers!  Lucky, lucky indeed :)

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews