Friday, March 26, 2010

Let the Fun Begin




I know, probably just like I do when my friends have babies, you've probably been checking for pictures and updates every day. Well, finally here they are. It really is amazing how my days just disappear into a zombie-like state on the couch by 8 PM.

Baby brother arrived on March 18th at 7:13 AM. He weighed a whopping 8 lbs 14 ounces. I just about fell off the OR table when they announced that. Here he is in all his glory!


His name is Frederick Clifton White IV...but we'll call him Freddie. There are parts of him that remind me so much of Ainsley and parts that are drastically different.

Ainsley is adjusting well to Freddie. She loves being a big sister and loves to hold and cuddle baby Freddie.

She is definitely a little ball of sassiness, but I don't really think that is related to the new baby. It's been building for quite awhile now. It's really hard not to laugh when she's being her brattiest. She's way too smart for her age and still, in my opinion, the cutest 2 1/2 year old out there.


Not a whole lot to report. Life has been crazy, but not in a very exciting way. Most people would find it pretty boring...but I'm loving it. So I'll just bombard you with pictures. Enjoy!















PS - For those who are concerned...my swelling has gone down and I don't look like I've been crying for a week anymore.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews