Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter - Late :)

Things have been busy, so I'll use this post to catch you up.


Freddie had his first play date about a week and a half ago. I mean, not really. One to two week old babies don't really play. Maybe we call it a nap off or a feeding frenzy. However, we did get to meet the baby of our very good friend's Sean and Kristin, who is just 8 days older than Freddie. Baby Jack is very cute and we are very excited that Freddie has his first friend.



The weather has been beautiful so we've been spending a lot of time outside...only drawback is my allergies...brutal! But I'll take it. I'm not sure how many children we will end up having (don't worry, I'm not trying to be the Duggers or anything!) but I'm so glad that both of ours have been born in nice weather. It would really suck to be stuck inside all day and night through the cold months. I will definitely keep that in mind for the next time as well.






Sunday was Easter. It's not super easy to get pictures of the kids together. Ainsley can't really hold Freddie yet, so it takes a lot of propping up and being very quick with the camera.





Ainsley enjoyed finding her Easter eggs and digging through her basket. That afternoon we went to a festival downtown with Clif's friend Corey and his two daughters. Ainsley is right between them in age, so they often play together well.




That's all for now...I think I'm going to grab a quick nap while the baby's still asleep. Night Night!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews