Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ainsley's Last Day as an Only Child


Today was Ainsley's last day of being an only child. I'm feeling a little emotional about it. I'm not sure if it's because I'm bringing another baby home or if it's because I'm really nervous about the surgery tomorrow. I guess it's probably a little of both.

I know Ainsley is going to be an awesome big sister. She's so motherly and I know she's going to want to be all over that baby. But she has been the only child, the only grandchild, the only niece for two and a half years now. It will be a bit of a change for her.


I had hoped that we could do something really special with her before his arrival, but I've been stuck on the couch for a week. So instead I tried to just cuddle with her a lot today and to read to her and watch movies with her and just do what she wanted...as much as I could from the couch that is.

Anyway, here are some new pictures of the nursery. I'll finish it when I get home and post more pictures.




So that's it, next time I write I'll have to change the name of the blog and I'll have pictures of the baby boy.

Hope everyone had a great St. Patty's Day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews