Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally...

Just some silly pictures to make you smile...



So, finally, things are slowing down a bit at work and I'm actually starting to feel like a normal person again. Maybe now I will have a little free time for blogging.

I want to start out by giving you a quick update...

I don't think I every updated you on the ENT visit. It was decided that Ainsley does not need tubes, yet, maybe never. The doctor believes she will grow out of it and thinks we should give it a few months before making a decision. Since then, Ainsley's been sick twice. Luckily no ear infections...knock on wood.

My mom came for a visit a few weeks ago and we took Ainsley to the park. Here are a few pictures from that day.






The other night we took Ainsley to play with a little girl who is almost exactly a year older than her. She had a blast. She's really starting to play with other kids rather than just take their toys and playing on her own. They were running around the back yard, giggling and jumping on this little baby trampoline. It was very cute, I couldn't believe how grown up she was. That night Ainsley had her very own milk shake which she LOVED!!!



In general, she is just changing every single day. She talks and laughs...everyday it's something new. For instance, here is what she did tonight...hysterical!


Well, that's it for now. I've got to get to bed...I'm totally exhausted. Should be able to update this more this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews