Monday, April 29, 2013

Picture Overload

I'm having trouble writing lately.  I have a lot bouncing around in my head, none of which I want to write about, so coming up with something I do want to write about is a challenge.

So, today just some pictures and updates.  Hopefully, my brain can calm down soon and I can entertain you with my awesome writing skills ;)

We spent Easter weekend in Connecticut with Clif's family.  It was a beautiful weekend, we found an awesome park, and the Easter Bunny found us on Easter morning...






My friend Shanna came to visit at the beginning of April with her two boys.  We spent Saturday afternoon at the Air and Space Museum.  On Sunday we went to a playground before they headed home...











Grandma and Mr. Charles came for a visit and took us to a CAPS game.  The kids seemed to enjoy it, after Freddie got over all the sirens and flashing lights for a goal.  Ignore my GI-normous hand in the first pic.  It was a late night but lots of fun and we got a WIN...





Wednesday is Dance Class night.  That means Mommy and Freddie walk around the shopping center for almost an hour...





Trying on silly glasses at the Gap while Daddy tries on jeans.  Ainsley has a lurker back there...





My nesting phase has started.  And the "Holy crap I have so much to do" phase.  I put Freddie to work...



Ainsley is so very excited for the arrival of baby brother.  This is how she fell asleep this past weekend...



I've been dealing with Gestational Diabetes again.  This is what most of my meals look like.  This was delicious, by the way.  Scrambled eggs with feta and spinach and a low-carb, whole wheat English muffin on the side.  If you ever have GD, get very friendly and creative with eggs.

And as an update from my last post, things are going well.  The Endocrinologist is awesome and I'm managing...most of the time.




Diva in training...



We are having dinner time drama.  Freddie refuses to eat or sit still.  Unfortunately this is where he ends up most nights...


And me, at 34 weeks.  Really excited for baby no name to get here. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews