Wednesday, August 17, 2011

According to Ainsley #16 - Boobs!


The following reflects multiple conversations that I have had with Ainsley over the past few weeks about boobs.  I may be mixing up some of the stories...apparently we discuss boobs quite often.

Ainsley: Mommy?  When will my boobs be bigger?
Mommy: Probably when you are a teenager.
Ainsley: What's a teenager?
Mommy: Someone who is 14 or 15 or 16 or 17
Ainsley: But Mommy, I want bigger boobs right now.
Mommy: Believe me Ainsley, you don't want bigger boobs right now, they just get in the way.  And, there's really nothing I can do about it.  You just have to wait.

Ainsley: Mommy?  Why are your boobs so big?
Mommy: Because that's the way God made me.
Ainsley: But why did he make you with big boobs?
Mommy: I guess he wanted me to be able to feed my babies with them.
Ainsley: But WHY?
Mommy: Well, God makes us all different.  Some people have big boobs, some have big bellies, some have big ears, some have big legs.  God makes everyone different so we won't all be the same.

Ainsley: Mommy, what do babies eat from your boobies?
Mommy: Milk
Ainsley: Like chocolate milk?
Mommy: No, I don't think it's ever chocolate milk.

Ainsley: Mommy, can I feed Freddie with my boobs?
Mommy: You don't have any milk in your boobs, so you can't feed Freddie.
Ainsley: Can we put some milk in my boobs and then I feed Freddie?
Mommy: It doesn't work like that Ainsley.
Ainsley: Please Mommy, can't we just try and then check it out?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews