Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We're Back...

I didn't really get a chance to post before we left town last week to let everyone know we'd be MIA for awhile. So this is just a quick note to let everyone know that we're back now and I hope that I have lots of good pictures to share from Aunt DeeDee and Uncle Mike's wedding. I say I hope because I was kind of busy running around and really didn't man the camera very well.

So as soon as I can get us all unpacked - travelling for a week with two little ones requires a lot of packing, I'm still digging us out - I will sit down with the camera and load the pictures and get you all up to speed.

Congratulations to my baby sister and her new husband! I hope you're having a fabulous time in Jamaica!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews