Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Love Friday Night!

Every night after work I rush to pick up the kids, then I rush home to let the dogs out, get dinner ready, bathe children, get them to bed, clean my house, prepare for the next day and fall into bed around 11 to get up at 5:30 and do it all over again.

Sidenote - I'm not complaining...I know a couple of weeks ago I was whining about pink eye and being tired and etc and a lot of you felt sorry for me. Don't feel sorry for me...it was just a rough week and I'm only explaining my nightly routine to highlight my love for Fridays.

But on Friday, there's no rushing. There's no need to worry about baths or bedtime. There's no need to get things ready for the next day. And Clif comes home. So usually on Friday, I try and do something fun with the kids. We go to the mall, or out to dinner or to the playground.

Yesterday, we went to the playground.





Even Freddie got in on the fun times.



They are a lot of work, and the week sometimes flies by because I'm so busy with them. But I love being their mommy...now if only I could get paid for it, I could get rid of that other 40 hour a week pesky job I have.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews