Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I will get better at this...



So it's pretty tough to get on the computer these days. Clif is often looking for a job and I am often busy with the babies. When I was working I would load pictures the night before and write the blog the next day. Or write it and then add the pics later. I am not really a computer obsessed person so if I'm not forced to sit in front of it all day, then I barely even think about it being there.

However, I know I have adoring fans out there, so I will try and post on a more regular basis. And if not, maternity leave is only 12 weeks, so I'll be back before you know it :)

Anyway, life has been busy but fun. I have to say that the whole baby thing is much easier the second time around. I mean, two kids takes a bit more work than 1 and it always seems that we have 2 dirty diapers and 2 hungry mouths to feed at the same time...but the craziness will eventually work itself out.


We don't spend a lot of time at home...we are often on the move. We go to the mall or the park or take walks or run errands. I get stir crazy in the house all the time so I can really only take about 1 or 2 days a week inside all day. Which is probably why my house is always a mess :)

Last week we spent a day at the mall...and somehow we are able to not shop. On this particular day they had a petting zoo that Ainsley loved and she got to ride the train and throw pennies in the fountain and go to all of her stores: The Bed Store (Pottery Barn Kids), The Bear Store (Build A Bear) and The Toy Store (self explanatory).







Freddie had a doctor's appointment this weekend hold on to your seats folks...the little Buddha has gained almost 2 pounds in 2 weeks!!! He weighs 10 lbs 7.5 ounces. New born diapers are a thing of the past and his new born clothes are getting a bit snug. But he does have short little legs so his pants are still working out for him. Just the onsies are getting a little tight!




Well I gotta run, but I'll try to update again soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews