Thursday, February 11, 2010

BooBoos

Poor little Ainsley took quite a spill this morning in our kitchen. She loves to help let the puppies in and out and she runs just about everywhere she goes.

So I got a call from Clif this morning telling me that she had two fat lips because she had fallen on the kitchen floor while doing just those things.

He gave her a Popsicle to ease the pain and swelling and then he sent me these two pictures. I don't think they look too bad...



I think it scared her (and daddy) more than anything.

Ainsley and I are flying solo this weekend. Daddy will be at Uncle Cam's Bachelor party in Atlantic City from Friday night until Monday. I'm hoping to get a lot of quality time with Ainsley since it won't be long before she'll have to share mommy and daddy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews