Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dave Matthews Concert


First, I wanted to give an update on Recession Clif. He said the last picture I posted was not an accurate portrayal of what his hair looks like. He says he had had a hat on all day. So here are Clif's curls in all their glory...



Last weekend Clif and I went to see Dave Matthews in concert with my sister and her boyfriend Mike, and two friends - Corey and Jill. Nanny and Poppa came to spend the day with Ainsley so we could leave fairly early and make a whole day of it. We had such a great time and the show was awesome. It's been a long time since we tailgated like that. When we were younger and non of us had kids and we were all just dating and we didn't have to pay for day care or buy diapers...we did it all the time. Now things have changed a bit.





This past week Ainsley has learned to climb on to her changing table. We often let her go back to her room and play and we just check on her every now and then. Well, Clif checked on her and there she was, sitting on her changing table saying "Hi daddy!" all proud of herself. Later that night I had her do it for me, so I watched her kick her little feet until she could propel herself to the top. I don't have any pictures of that, but it was crazy. A few weeks ago she climbed in to her crib while the rail was down. She has not attempted to climb out of her crib yet. I think when she wants out she just cries her head off. Anyway, we have quite the little monkey on our hands. She also likes to climb over the couch, and she can do it either way. Crazy little girl!




Clif and Ainsley also had another playdate at Maymont park this week. They saw the animals again, and this time they also went through the Japanese Garden which looks beautiful.





Today, Ainsley and I are headed to Gloucester to visit the Blakes. Clif has some friends in town so he is staying home. I'm sure he is looking forward to a break and I am looking forward to one on one time with Miss Ainsley.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews