Monday, January 26, 2009

Still no Internet...

So my confidence in Verizon FIOS is slowly dwindling. I still have no Internet at my house which means I can't update my blog, I can't work on my class and Clif can't look for a job. Actually, Clif is at Panera as I type this using their free Wi-Fi. But, because Verizon told him that the new router would be delivered by noon on Friday, he was at home waiting for it. When he called back he was told just some time that day. When he called back at 7 PM that night, the guy basically laughed and said, no way...they send those things 2-Day! What a load of crapola! Anyway, I would of updated with pics, if I had the Internet. So here are a couple of my favorite pictures of Ainsley that I happen to have at work.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews