Monday, October 6, 2008

I Hate Mondays

Hi all,

So once again, I have slacked on the blogger front. Sorry, I am just having some trouble juggling everything I have going on. I will post some pictures this week and for the time being I may only be updating once a week. Eventually when Clif and I win the lottery, we will quit our jobs, hire someone to clean our house and just play with Ainsley all day and update the blog hourly :) Until that happens, you'll have to settle for a weekly update.

I just don't know how people do it. Everyone I know seems to have their lives so put together and organized. That is so not me! My life is chaos always. Honestly, if I didn't work, and didn't take a class and just had to clean my house and take care of Ainsley...I would still have trouble. That child is a little tornado ripping through everything. Ask my sister, Carolyn, 48 hours at her house this weekend and it looked pretty much like my house looks every day. So if anyone wants to visit and wants a clean house, you'd better give me like 2 days notice. Unexpected guests will have to look at my very dusty living room and trip over noisy toys.

We visited Carolyn and Mike in Raleigh this weekend. They just moved in to a brand new house. It's a very nice house and we had fun being there. The drive is really not that bad. Just under 3 hours and pretty much all interstate. Ainsley was so great...except for sleeping, but really I've just about given up on that front. It's not like she's this great sleeper at home and then we go on a trip and I can't get her down. The problem is that when we are out of town we are so busy doing things or visiting that it's very difficult to spend 45 minutes to an hour putting her down. Also, it's hard to make any plans when you don't know when she's going to need to sleep. When we're at home, I am at liberty to spend all the time needed to get her to sleep. Just not the case when we are travelling.

Well, I will post pictures and stories of the weekend later this week. Right now I have to get back to work, just needed a short break. If I am ever able to go part time, Monday's are the first to go...they are just so depressing. Your alarm goes off at 6 AM and all there is to look forward to is a long, hard, busy week ahead. Monday's are definitely the hardest day to wake up. Thursdays and Fridays are much easier.

Well, everyone have a good Monday and a good week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews