Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quick Update

Just wanted to give you all a quick update because next week is going to be crazy at work, which means late nights for me, and probably not a whole lot of blogging.



We spent this weekend at home and didn't do much except clean, rearrange the living room a bit and play with Ainsley. She is still loving that baby doll.



I am hoping that she's not getting sick, again. She had a really bad day yesterday, just fussy and crying all day. And she slept terribly the last two nights. Especially after sleeping throught the night TWICE last week, and just sleeping really well in her bed all week.



The pediatric group she sees thinks she should go to an ENT, but I have had no time to figure out our next step. I know if I go see one they suggested, he will probably recommend surgery for tubes...I just don't know if I'm down with that. I'm all for it if it's what she really needs, but I don't know.



Friends of my in laws run an allergy lab and they gave us a recommendation for an ENT they work with in Richmond. I just need to make sure he takes our insurance and has an open appointment. Anyway, I need to have time during the day, during the week, in order to call. Lately I've been so busy at work I forget to eat or go to the bathroom...and it's about to get a whole lot worse. So I will try next week to make a phone call.



Well, I've been studying and cleaning all day, so I'm going to go hang out with Ainsley. Here are some pictures from this weekend.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews