Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yoo Hoo! Remember Me...

Why yes, it has been 18 days since my last post.  I did not start 2012 out very well on the blog front.  I have lots of reasons...

















Okay, so maybe I just have 2 reasons.  However, as you can see, I've been very busy.  But at the same time I have all these posts and words and pictures swirling in my head.  So even though I'm swamped at work and nights are short, I need to try and make more time for this aspect of my life.

So here I am, returning to the bloggy blog life.  For my return, I have this little number.  My little sister is getting all healthy meets Martha Stewart on me.  She's making her own hummus and nut butters - who does this when Trader Joe's sells amazing hummus?!?!?  She'll probably be one of those annoying people that makes her own baby food too.  Just kidding sis, you know I love you...and I totally don't find those people annoying.  I'm just jealous and completely untalented in that area.

One of my Christmas gifts from Carolyn was a tub of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Almond Butter, that she made herself.  Go...wipe your mouth.  Your picturing how yummy it is.  Yes, it is that amazing!  My kids also happen to love it.  No need for bread or veggies, just slap some on a spoon and you have a nice little snack.


Note: My husband asks that you please excuse his vertical videography.  He always "yells" (not really, he never yells) at me for doing the EXACT SAME THING.  So of course I had to point it out to him.

Most nights, this is what I contend with...only if I don't notice immediately it usually results in screams.  Freddie is not known for his patience.

Thank you Aunt DeeDee!

Side note...yeah, Freddie's hair - OUT OF CONTROL!  But I just can't bear to get the big boy cut yet.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews