Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fall Fun

Most people assume that I hate the Fall.  I don't hate the Fall.  Most people assume this because I hate the Winter.  I REALLY dislike Winter.  Winter is cold and dead and bleak and dreary and it snows and you have to wear a coat, I despise coats...but actually, I love the Fall.  I love the colors and the smells and the weather and everyone being out and about.  I love the Fall holidays and the start of a new school year.  I love light sweaters and jeans and boots.  I love everything about Fall, except that it happens right before Winter.

But that's not what this post is about.  Since I've been a slack blogger lately, I'm going to go ahead and dump all of our fall activities into this post.  One big ball of Fall, if you will.  Enjoy...

We went to fall festivals and pumpkin patches.









We got our faces painted


and painted


and really painted!




We painted pumpkins.





We caught up with old friends,








and made new ones.


We cheered on the Redskins...no matter how bad they played.


We enjoyed the awesome weather.





We ran races.









We spent Thanksgiving with family.



It was a great Fall.  A busy Fall.  We loved every minute of it.



Now, through the long, barren winter we go...but Spring is just on the other side.  And I love Spring.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews