Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Maymont


Last week my sister came to visit. She was just here overnight, but we were able to take her and the kids to Maymont park. It's a park in Richmond that has farm animals and bears and a Japanese garden and a bunch of fun sights.


We spent the day walking through the animal and garden areas then had a picnic under a big tree before heading home.





We also picked up Ainsley's flower girl dress for Cam and Amanda's wedding. Ainsley asks to put it on every day.



This weekend we are heading to my mom's house in NC to meet cousin Austin and just spend some time with family. Then next weekend we will head to NOVA for Nanny's birthday. Then I'll be heading back to work soon after that. I'm pretty bummed about it, but I guess it's better than the first time. I absolutely dreaded going back to work after Ainsley. This time, I'm not dreading it as much, but I'm still sad to be going back. I feel like I have to pack as much as I can in to these last 3 weeks. And Ainsley is still not potty trained. I promised myself she would be by the time I went back to work.

Well, that's all for now. Not much exciting going on. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews