Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sweet Sunday


Clif spent most of the day today reorganizing the television components into our new TV stand. Yes, it took most of the day. So Ainsley and I did a lot together - just the two of us...none of it involved cleaning my house even though it desperately needs it. Oh well, the mess will still be there tomorrow, and probably all week. It was nice to spend so much time with her one on one since I don't get to very often. Clif gets to spend the whole work week with her now, and I must admit I am a little jealous at times. Normally there's just not enough time to cram everything that I want to do with her into the weekend and evening hours.

I think my favorite part of the day was baking cup cakes. Ainsley is getting old enough now that she can follow some simple instructions and she so desperately wants to help in everything I do. So she got to line the cup cake pans, do a little stirring, and lick a lot of batter off of spoons.




She was so excited when they came out of the oven and she saw the finished product. She kept saying "My tupshake?!"

She was so proud of her accomplishment...it was really fun to watch.


Of course, the most fun part of the baking adventure was tasting the final product...





Here are a couple of other fun pics from the week. Enjoy.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews