Friday, May 21, 2010

Biopsy Monday

We are getting a biopsy of Freddie's ear mass on Monday morning. Thank God they were able to give us the first appointment and it will be over and done with before lunch time. We just got home from our pre-op visit with his pediatrician and I have to say that we have so lucked out in the doctor department. Ainsley and Freddie's doctor is just the sweetest, most wonderful human. I adore her. I am worried about putting him under anesthesia again, but basically I know that he'll be fine and this is a minor thing. But she knows we're worried and she shared such a personal story with us about her own child, it just made me love her even more. She gave us a whole speech about how hard it is to get through these things but it just makes you realize what a blessing you have and how Freddie is so lucky to be born to such loving parents and that he's being taken care of. Honestly, if you're looking for a pediatrician in the Richmond area, call me. She is amazing.

I will update the blog Monday when everything's done. Please send us all your good thoughts and prayers.

I have lots of pictures and stories about the last week or so, but I'm trying to wash diapers, calm a fussy baby and get ready to run errands. I'll update soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews