Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Writer's Block...or Something

As I'm sitting at work texting my sister a boat load of recent pictures of my kids...I realize I haven't blogged in awhile.

No, that's not true...I didn't just realize it, I've known it for much longer than just this afternoon.  I've been having trouble with the writing.  I have so much to write about, but I can't seem to organize it into a blog post, or twenty.

While I'm jogging, I think of what I should blog about.  I have so many things I want to write about.  Then I get to the house and life speeds right by until I'm in a zombie like state on the couch at 9:30.  Then I just don't have the energy.  I can't carry myself to the computer and spit something out because I can't get it to flow from my head to my fingers.  It's just this jumbled assortment of words and stories and thoughts all crashing into one other in my head. 

So you'll just have to bare with me.  Or is it bear with me?  I'm never sure about that one.  I know that bare means like naked, but bear is a furry deadly animal.  See what I'm talking about?  That's what is happening in my head right now.  So I wouldn't call it writer's block, I'd just call it jumbled craziness.

Before I spew anymore insanity, I'll just get to my point.  I don't have one.  But here are pictures of the kids...that's what you're waiting for anyway...

Valentine's Day 2012.  Freddie is Sick, that's why he looks miserable.

Valentine's Day 2012.  That's not empty space next to Ainsley, open your eyes...that is Flynn Rider!  Ainsley goes nowhere without him!


LOVE this pic.  Especially because it will make Uncle Cameron lose his mind.  Hahaha!  But mostly because he is so darn cute - Freddie, not Cameron :)


Mom, stop, the flash is too bright.

Did you know Crayola makes markers that write on windows?



Aren't we supposed to teach the kids to not write on things like walls and windows?  Kind of confusing Crayola!  Sorry about the red eye.  Couldn't figure out Instagram.

Freddie likes driving the fire truck at the park.

Again...this kid is freaking adorable.  Clif and I are not that cute, how did this happen?

And beautiful!  Love that face.

This was my attempt at a cutesy posed picture.  Call my mother if you want better pics...I never claimed to be a photographer.

Bubble faces!

I could look at this picture all day.

This one too.  And they're sitting on a turtle, so it's even awesomer.  Is that a word?  Not according to spellcheck...but my blog, my words.  Awesomer is a word at The Story of Us.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews